Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rice Kripsie Treats!



Do you remember eating this yummy yummy thing called the Rice Krispie Treats? It's the toasted rice cereal with a sort of marshmallow cream that forms it into a cereal bar. It's a little hard to find here in the Philippines, rarely found in your everyday supermarket. Well, I have good news for you! You can actually make it at home yourself! :) This is what Carla and I will be showing you in our next video. It's so easy to make! You can do it in 5 minutes! It's best after it's been chilled in the fridge or freezer though. The good thing is, you can keep it in there and just have a little snack or dessert every now and then. Above is a little teaser photo to whet your cravings for the rice krispie treats! :)

1 comment:

Supermom said...

I agree they're very easy to make and they even taste better than the ones in the stores. I suggest that you try chocolate rice krispies too. They're awesome. My kids love them.

Post a Comment